What Is The Average Cost Of A Heating System?
Written on: December 27, 2022
Choosing the heater that fits your needs and budget
The cost of a new heating system can be expensive – and it can also vary a lot, depending on what type of heating system you install. Some systems cost more upfront but promise great savings on energy costs down the road. Other models are budget options, but the outlook for the equipment’s efficiency and longevity could be less certain. Below, we’ll discuss some of the factors that go into the costs associated with a heating system upgrade.
Factors that influence heating system costs
There are a number of factors that can impact how much your heating system costs, as well as how it performs over time. Some of the common factors to consider include:
- Installation: You’ll want a proper installation by trained professionals. This is not the area to try to cut corners or DIY. Installation can be more complex than it seems, and sloppy work can cause serious damage to your equipment. With Anyzek, your furnace or boiler will be expertly and safely installed by our trained, experienced service technicians. We also have a team of plumbers to help with installing a boiler.
- Central air: Do you want your heating unit to also have cooling capacity? That can make it more expensive, but many families prefer the convenience of a central air system. On the other hand, ductless mini-splits can be a great cooling option for those wanting to keep the cost of a new heater down.
- Size of your home: The larger your home, the greater capacity it will need for heating and cooling, and the more it will cost.
- Location: Winters can get pretty chilly here in New Jersey. You need to know that your home’s heating system is up to the job of keeping your home warm, safe and comfortable.
A wide range of costs
Depending on your needs, a new heating system can range in cost greatly. Just like homes, vehicles or other appliances, boilers and furnaces vary in functionality and cost. Some additional considerations include:
- The age of your heating system: People often hang on to their old boiler or furnace, spending money on repairs to get it to keep working for another winter. That often is not a good move financially because as your boiler or furnace gets on in years, you face expensive repairs with each passing heating season. If repairs for your boiler or furnace exceed 50% of the cost of replacement, spending money on repairs is not a fiscally sound decision. The smart investment is in a new energy-efficient furnace or boiler. You’ll get a return on your investment because your heating costs will go down!
- What financing and budgeting plans are available: Anyzek is a proud partner of the National Energy Improvement Fund (NEIF), an industry leader in financial solutions for energy-efficient home improvement by offering fast, fair, transparent and budget-friendly payment options that meet your needs. As an Approved Contractor of NEIF, we offer you trustworthy 100% financing and fixed monthly payments for most of our equipment installations.
You can count on Anyzek for all your heating needs
If you are considering upgrading or installing a new heating system or HVAC equipment, we can help you make the decision that is right for your family’s budget. When you turn to Anyzek Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, you get all our heating expertise, plus the outstanding service we have been providing in Gloucester, Camden, and Burlington counties since 1932.
Our team of professionals has been here for a long time, and we are committed to quality service in everything we do. Get the quality service you deserve from a local, family-owned business! Become an Anyzek customer today!